Festi hf.: Buy-back programme week 43
In week 43 Festi purchased in total 750.000 shares:
|Purchased||Purchase||Own shares total|
|Week||Date||Time||shares||Share price||price||at end of day|
This announcement of purchase of own shares is in accordance with the buy-back programme announced 4 October 2020 to Nasdaq OMX Iceland. The programme envisages the buy-back of a total of 4.000.000 own shares or 1.2% of the issued shares, with the cap of 600 million ISK purchase price.
Before the purchase Festi held 5.645.407 shares or 1.70% of issued shares. Festi today holds 7.795.407 shares or 2.34% of issued shares.
The execution the buy-back programme is in accordance with Chapter VIII of the Company Act No 2/1995 and annex II to the Regulation on insider information and market abuse No 630/2005.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Infineon to make Singapore its global AI innovation hub by 2023
- DGAP-News: Lee Kum Kee Sauce Group Appoints Ms. Katty Lam as Chief Executive Officer
- Junshi Biosciences Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase I Study of Anti-TROP2 Antibody -TUB196 Conjugate
- Announcing Stephen Mullowney – Welcomed as Chief Executive Officer of Tanzanian Gold Corporation
- Clean Power Provides Update on the Development of Its PowerTap Investment
- Xinhua Silk Road: South China's Nanning explores multiple channels to embrace the world