CCTV+: Up and Out of Poverty | Ep 1: How China Fulfilled Solemn Commitment to Eliminate Absolute Poverty
BEIJING, Feb. 23, 2021
BEIJING, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new eight-episode documentary, Up and Out of Poverty, explores the inside story of China's successful eradication of extreme poverty. Produced by China Media Group (CMG), the documentary features the theories and practices developed by China during the process and demonstrates China's anti-poverty policies, models, and ideas.
The first episode, "Solemn Commitment", looking at how China fulfilled its promise to eliminate absolute poverty by current standards at the end of 2020, was aired on state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) on Thursday.
PR Newswire's news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.
- SK hynix Starts Mass-production of LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM with Industry's Largest Capacity
- Altech Chemicals Ltd (ATC.AX) Encouraging Phase 1 Battery Performance Tests
- OzAurum Resources Limited (OZM.AX) Outstanding Intercept of 4m at 10g/t Au in Maiden RC Program
- Musgrave Minerals Ltd (MGV.AX) New Gold Corridor Identified at Cue
- DGAP-News: CECONOMY AG: Management and Supervisory Board confirm personnel changes: Ferran Reverter Planet leaves MediaMarktSaturn
- GBA Healthcare Working Group Releases White Paper as First Asset in Blockchain Ethical Design Framework for Healthcare