JZ Capital Partners Ltd - Announces changes to lenders under its Senior Facility
London, February 23
JZ CAPITAL PARTNERS LIMITED
(a closed-end collective investment scheme incorporated with limited liability under the laws of Guernsey with registered number 48761)
JZCP announces changes to lenders under its Senior Facility
23 February 2021
JZ Capital Partners Limited ("JZCP" or the "Company"), the London listed fund that invests in US and European micro-cap companies and US real estate, announces that Guggenheim Partners Europe Limited have sold their interest in the Company’s senior secured debt facility to clients and funds advised and sub-advised by Cohanzick Management, LLC and CrossingBridge Advisors, LLC.
For the avoidance of any doubt, there are no changes to the quantum or terms of the existing facility and there is no impact on the Company’s balance sheet as a consequence.
For further information:
|+44 (0)7703 330 199|
Jordan/Zalaznick Advisers, Inc.
|+1 (212) 485 9410|
Northern Trust International Fund Administration Services (Guernsey) Limited
|+44 (0)1481 745385|
PR Newswire's news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.
- Altech Chemicals Ltd (ATC.AX) Encouraging Phase 1 Battery Performance Tests
- OzAurum Resources Limited (OZM.AX) Outstanding Intercept of 4m at 10g/t Au in Maiden RC Program
- Musgrave Minerals Ltd (MGV.AX) New Gold Corridor Identified at Cue
- DGAP-News: CECONOMY AG: Management and Supervisory Board confirm personnel changes: Ferran Reverter Planet leaves MediaMarktSaturn
- MeaTech Announces Commencement of its Proposed U.S. Initial Public Offering of American Depositary Shares and Nasdaq Listing
- LSK Global PS Adopts Veeva Vault Clinical Applications to Streamline Global Trial Processes