DGAP-News: e.battery systems GmbH enters into sales and industrialisation partnership with Hörmann Automotive Wackersdorf GmbH
DGAP-News: e.battery systems GmbH / Key word(s):
e.battery systmes and the German TIER 1 supplier Hörmann Automotive Wackersdorf have announced a strategic partnership. The aim of the cooperation is the development, industrialisation and distribution of high-performance, scalable stationary energy storage systems that meet the requirements for peak shaving, according to a press release.
Within the framework of the strategic partnership,
both companies want to combine their complementary
know-how as well as their respective technology
08.04.2021 Dissemination of a Corporate News,
transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
|Company:||e.battery systems GmbH|
|EQS News ID:||1182546|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance. More than 8,000 companies worldwide trust EQS’s products and services to securely, efficiently, and simultaneously fulfil complex national and international disclosure and compliance requirements, and to reach stakeholders globally.
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Canaan Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates Colony Bancorp, Inc.
- Important Investor Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Canoo Inc. Investors of Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Deadline for Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Romeo Power, Inc.
- Agiliti Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- UPDATE - Treace Medical Concepts Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering