Pentair Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Pentair plc (NYSE: PNR) announced today that it will pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on August 6, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 23, 2021. 2021 marks the 45th consecutive year that Pentair has increased its dividend.
ABOUT PENTAIR PLC
Pentair makes the most of life’s essential resources. From our residential and business solutions that help people move, improve and enjoy their water, to our sustainable innovations and applications, we deliver smart, sustainable solutions for life.
Pentair had revenue in 2020 of $3 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 9,750 global employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives and the environment around the world. To learn more, visit Pentair.com.
- ICG : TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS
- More Citizens are Accessing Social Services and Want Proactive and Personalized Experiences, Accenture Report Finds
- Altona Rare Earths Plc - Notification of Change in Major Shareholding
- Banco Comercial Português, S.A. informs about Bank Millennium (Poland) results in 1Q 2021
- Max Resource Significantly Expands the CONEJO Copper-Silver Zone at CESAR North, Colombia
- CONDITIONS FOR SALE OF RIKSBANK CERTIFICATES