Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPB) announced that its Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on June 10, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 20, 2021.
About Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
Spectrum Brands Holdings is a home-essentials company with a mission to make living better at home. We focus on delivering innovative products and solutions to consumers for use in and around the home through our trusted brands. We are a leading supplier of residential locksets, residential builders’ hardware, plumbing, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, small household appliances, specialty pet supplies, lawn and garden and home pest control products, and personal insect repellents. Helping to meet the needs of consumers worldwide, Spectrum Brands offers a broad portfolio of market-leading, well-known and widely trusted brands including Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Pfister®, Remington®, George Foreman®, Russell Hobbs®, Black+Decker®, Tetra®, Marineland®, Nature’s Miracle®, Dingo®, 8-in-1®, FURminator®, IAMS® and Eukanuba® (Europe only), Digest-eeze™, Healthy-Hide®, Littermaid®, Good Boy®, Meowee!® , Wildbird®, Wafcol®, OmegaOne®, OmegaSea®, Spectracide®, Cutter®, Repel®, Hot Shot®, Black Flag®, and Liquid Fence®. Spectrum Brands, a member of the Russell 1000 index, generated fiscal 2020 net sales of approximately $4.0 billion.
- Cotton Traders Chooses Dynamic Yield to Unify Customer Experience
- Tier1 Taps FinTech Veteran James C. Mitchell to Accelerate Global Expansion
- Citi Appointed as Depositary Bank for Valneva SE’s ADR Programme
- ICG : TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS
- More Citizens are Accessing Social Services and Want Proactive and Personalized Experiences, Accenture Report Finds
- Altona Rare Earths Plc - Notification of Change in Major Shareholding