Mangold Insight on the potential of Terranet
In a new analysis Mangold Insight reiterates its buy
recommendation for the Terranet stock following the recent
events for the company and the activity in the sector.
Furthermore the expanding team with a high commercial focus is highlighted.
The lifesaving VoxelFlow technology is complementing other in-vehicle sensor technologies. The speed of classifying and tracking objects up to hundred times faster than the industry standard is its most unique attribute, combined with the high image-quality generated.
Please find the analysis "Forward at a faster rate" here: https://bit.ly/3CxqeAM
For further information about Terranet, please
Tel: +46 70 332 32 62
Terranet AB (Nasdaq: TERRNT-B.ST). With a vision to save lives Terranet designs and develops sensor applications for road safety. It markets and delivers a software kit with features available across vehicle platforms and car models. The company is located in Lund and Stuttgart. Terranet AB (publ) is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
Discover more about Terranet: www.terranet.se/en/.
You can now subscribe to Terranet’s newsletter, sign up at: www.terranet.se/en/ir-2/
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Genetron Health’s Liver Cancer Screening Results and Technology Findings Included in the Chinese Journal of Hepatology
- EQS-Adhoc: Straumann Group reports above 30% third-quarter revenue growth driven by continued strong patient flow
- DGAP-Adhoc: Airbus SE: Airbus reports Nine-Month (9m) 2021 results
- PG&E Restores Essentially All Customers Following Major Atmospheric River Storm
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (MNS.AX) Quarterly Activities Report
- Mitsubishi Electric Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the First Half and Second Quarter of Fiscal 2022