PLAY Has Signed an Agreement for Four New Aircraft
PLAY has signed an agreement with GECAS, a major
international aircraft lessor for three A320neo and one
A321NX narrowbody aircraft. The aircraft are scheduled to be
delivered between autumn 2022 and spring 2023. These are the
aircraft PLAY previously announced it had signed a Letter of
Intent (LOI) for.
In August, PLAY also signed a Letter of Intent with another major aircraft lessor for two A320neo that are scheduled to arrive in spring 2022 in time for the change to a hub-and-spoke business model.
With these agreements and LOI, PLAY is taking advantage of favorable terms in the current market, securing brand-new aircraft and locking in long-term cost savings and operational efficiency.
“We are delighted to add additional aircraft to the PLAY fleet. Our long-term objective is to make PLAY a leading brand in our market and our partnership with GECAS, a leading international aircraft lessor, is a step in that direction. We are consciously including environmental and ethical variables in our decision making. The addition of these fuel-efficient aircraft will help us meet our growth objectives as we look forward to the opportunities ahead,” says Birgir Jónsson, PLAY’s CEO.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- ROSEN, LEADING INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages The Boston Beer Company, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important November 15 Deadline in Securities Class Action - SAM
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Hyzon Motors Inc. f/k/a Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - HYZN, HYZNW, DCRB, DCRBW, DCRBU
- AoLink Multi-chain Wallet Platform Gains Strategic Investment from Madison Holdings
- Rio Tinto, BHP and Fortescue Collaborate on New Learning Programs to Create Safer Workplaces
- Atmospheric River Event Expected to Hit Most of Northern and Central California on Sunday and Monday; PG&E Restoration Force of Thousands Ready to Respond to Potential Widespread Power Outages
- SAVA INVESTOR REMINDER: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Cassava Sciences, Inc.