Dana Incorporated to Announce 2021 Third-quarter Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast on October 26
MAUMEE, Ohio, Oct. 14, 2021
MAUMEE, Ohio, Oct. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana
Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) will release its 2021
third-quarter financial results on Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021. A press
release will be issued at approximately 7 a.m. EDT, followed by a conference call
and webcast at 9 a.m.
EDT. Members of the company's senior
management team will be available at that time to discuss
the results and answer related questions.
Participants may listen to the audio portion of the conference call either through audio streaming online or by telephone. Slide viewing is available online via a link provided on the Dana investor website: www.dana.com/investors. U.S. and Canadian locations should dial 1-888-311-4590 and international locations should call 1-706-758-0054. Please enter conference I.D. 2874125 ask for the "Dana Incorporated's Financial Webcast and Conference Call." Phone registration will be available beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
An audio recording of the webcast will be available after 5 p.m. EDT on Oct. 26 by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (U.S. or Canada) or 1-404-537-3406 (international) and entering conference I.D. 2874125. A webcast replay will also be available after 5 p.m. EDT and may be accessed via Dana's investor website.
About Dana Incorporated
Dana is a leader in the design and manufacture of highly efficient propulsion and energy-management solutions for all mobility markets across the globe. The company's conventional and clean-energy solutions support nearly every vehicle manufacturer with drive and motion systems; electrodynamic technologies, including software and controls; and thermal, sealing, and digital solutions.
Based in Maumee, Ohio, USA, the company reported sales of $7.1 billion in 2020 with 38,000 associates in 33 countries across six continents. Founded in 1904, Dana was named one of "America's Most Responsible Companies 2021" by Newsweek for its emphasis on sustainability and social responsibility. The company is driven by a high-performance culture that focuses on its people, which has earned it global recognition as a top employer, including "World's Best Employer" from Forbes magazine. Learn more at dana.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dana-incorporated-to-announce-2021-third-quarter-financial-results-host-conference-call-and-webcast-on-october-26-301400378.html
SOURCE Dana Incorporated
PR Newswire's news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.
- iQIYI releases 260 new titles at 2021 iJOY Conference, integrating content with technology
- St Kitts and Nevis Expands Visa-Free Travel to Palestine, Recording Fourth Diplomatic Agreement in Less Than Four Weeks
- EQS-News: Netcetera ACS ensuring secure payments with American Express Middle East
- Core One Labs Applauds the City of Seattle in Their Efforts to Decriminalize Psylocibin and Other Natural Occuring Entheogenic Drugs
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Present ONGENTYS® (opicapone) and INGREZZA® (valbenazine) Data at the American Neurological Association 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
- Update on U.S. FDA Review of Biologics License Application (BLA) for bimekizumab