Lyxor ETFs - Distribution Announcement for 08th December 2021 - MULTI UNITS FRANCE
Lyxor International Asset Management (MGTU)
MULTI UNITS FRANCE
Société d'Investissement à Capital Variable
Lyxor International Asset Management
Tours Société Générale - 17 Cours Valmy
92987 Paris - La Défense Cedex - France
25th November 2021
DISTRIBUTION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE FUNDS LISTED BELOW
(*) To be computed using the WM/Reuters FX fixing and parity of share class as of 06th December 2021
The aforementioned funds managed by Lyxor International Asset Management and admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange will distribute on 08h December 2021.
Each individual client can be subject to withholding taxes as per his/her country of residence and the current tax treaty between this country of residence and France for French domiciled funds or Luxembourg for Luxembourg domiciled funds.
|ISIN:||FR0007075494, FR0007075494, FR0007052782, FR0010010827, FR0010315770, FR0010315770, FR0010296061, FR0010296061, FR0011669845, FR0010245514, FR0010245514, ,|
|EQS News ID:||1252085|
|End of Announcement||EQS News Service|
EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance. More than 8,000 companies worldwide trust EQS’s products and services to securely, efficiently, and simultaneously fulfil complex national and international disclosure and compliance requirements, and to reach stakeholders globally.
- Sber Discusses Forming the National ESG Alliance with Leading Russian Companies
- CrowdStrike Earns Highest Rating in October 2021 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for Endpoint Protection Platforms Report
- Weatherford Awarded Digital Oilfield Project in Kuwait
- BMO Announces Redemption of Four ETNs
- Royce Micro-Cap Trust, Inc. (NYSE-RMT) declares Fourth Quarter Common Stock Distribution of $0.28 Per Share
- Tantech Announces Proposed Underwritten Public Offering of Common Shares