Centerspace Announces Distributions For The 4th Quarter Of Calendar Year 2021
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 3, 2021
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- NYSE: CSR. Centerspace's Board of Trustees announced today that it has declared a regular quarterly distribution of $0.72 per share/unit, payable on January 14, 2022, to common shareholders and unitholders of record at the close of business on January 3, 2022.
The Board of Trustees also declared a distribution of $0.4140625 per share on the 6.625% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (NYSE: CSR PRC), payable on December 31, 2021, to holders of record at the close of business on December 15, 2021. Series C preferred share distributions are cumulative and payable quarterly in arrears at an annual rate of $1.65625 per share.
Centerspace is an owner and operator of apartment communities committed to providing great homes by focusing on integrity and serving others. Founded in 1970, the company currently owns 79 apartment communities consisting of 14,275 homes located in Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Centerspace was named a Top Workplace for 2021 by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. For more information, please visit www.centerspacehomes.com.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Emily Miller, Investor Relations, at (701) 837-7104 or IR@centerspacehomes.com.
Emily Miller, Investor Relations
Phone : (701) 837-7104
E-mail : IR@centerspacehomes.com
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/centerspace-announces-distributions-for-the-4th-quarter-of-calendar-year-2021-301437238.html
PR Newswire's news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.
- Signature Bank Announces Pricing of Public Stock Offering
- Bright Scholar Filed Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal 2021
- EHEALTH SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Renewed Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against eHealth, Inc. - EHTH
- With the Advent of the Policy Tailwind, Desun Services is Expected to Take Off
- FijiKava Ltd (FIJ.AX) Completes Purchase of Danodan CBD Tincture Business in USA
- BIT Mining Provides Business Progress and Operational Update