Stagwell (STGW) to Present at the Sidoti Winter SmallCap Virtual Conference
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2022
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ: STGW) – Stagwell announced today that Mark Penn, Chairman and CEO, will attend the upcoming Sidoti Winter SmallCap Virtual Conference on Wednesday, January 19 and Thursday, January 20, 2022. Penn will give a management presentation on Thursday at 10:45 a.m. ET. To register and access the presentation, please visit this link.
Penn will also be available for 1:1 investor meetings. For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Stagwell Inc.
Stagwell is the challenger network built to transform marketing. We deliver scaled creative performance for the world's most ambitious brands, connecting culture-moving creativity with leading-edge technology to harmonize the art and science of marketing. Led by entrepreneurs, our 10,000+ specialists in 20+ countries are unified under a single purpose: to drive effectiveness and improve business results for their clients. Join us at www.stagwellglobal.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stagwell-stgw-to-present-at-the-sidoti-winter-smallcap-virtual-conference-301461490.html
SOURCE Stagwell Inc.
PR Newswire's news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in TaskUs, Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Kroger Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index for Fourth Year in a Row
- PyroGenesis Announces Factory Acceptance Test for Plasma Torches Scheduled with Client A, a Multi-Billion-Dollar International Producer of Iron Ore Pellets
- LizAnn Eisen Joins Division of Corporation Finance as Deputy Director, Disclosure Program
- DGAP-News: Pyrum Innovations AG: Resignation from the Supervisory Board
- Better Collective establishes new Long Term Incentive Plan for key employees in the Better Collective group