Catherine Asset Management Launches the Exclusive Services of Managed Trading Accounts
Sacramento, California--(Newsfile Corp. - July 12, 2022) - Catherine Asset Management has launched its financial consultation, managed trading accounts, and portfolio and risk management services to help traders and businesses. CAM offers the following Manage Trading Accounts features:
- Client Control: Clients can retain complete control over their accounts, as their money managers are granted "trade only" access to the accounts.
- Managed Accounts Adequacy: It allows traders to get on with their day-to-day business while the company works/makes trade selections on their behalf.
- Unique Structure: Managed accounts present a unique and well-structured model.
- Professional Trading: Clients' managed accounts are handled by professional traders.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
Catherine Asset Management has also introduced customized managed trading accounts to help individual traders beat the ups and downs of the capital markets. The company also proposes the following solutions to its users and clients:
- Insurance Mitigation: The CAM assists its clients in reducing the risk of loss from the occurrence of any undesirable event.
- Financial Consulting: One of the strengths of CAM is to offer timely financial consulting services according to their needs by bringing them closer to financial freedom.
- Portfolio Management: The company offers quality portfolio management services to its clients.
- Risk Management: CAM prides itself on making returns for its clients through proper risk management.
The company provides access to the top-performing trading systems, allowing traders and people in business to achieve equity growth. When asked about the experience, Miss Catherine said,
"You have control over your financial future, but it doesn't have to be complicated. With my professional background and experience in the financial market, I can anticipate economic changes and be proactive about them for my client's benefit, helping them obtain their financial goals. I believe in building a personal rapport with those who seek my financial advice, giving them the best customer service experience. I invest time in learning about my clients' personal and professional development goals, helping them get there quicker by providing the top-notch financial consultation, trading, and investing strategies that are well-tailored to their specific needs."
For further information, potential traders and intending users must follow the website.
Company Name: Catherine Asset Management
Country: United states
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/130435
Newsfile Corp. is a press release service for companies of all sizes. With a distribution of over 6,000 media and financial databases, Newsfile delivers press releases to a global audience.
- Masdar to Develop 150MWac Solar Plant in Angola to Power 90,000 Homes and Boost Just Energy Transition
- Cem Hasoglu and Art Abrashi Expand Puzzle Agency's Clientele to Europe and the Middle East
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Investor Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Acelyrin, Inc.
- NWTN Celebrates Landmark Collaboration with Autostrad Car Rental Company for Eco-Friendly Transportation
- ROSEN, SKILLED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - LICY
- ROSEN, THE FIRST FILING FIRM, Encourages Paycom Software, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - PAYC