Market Comment: 12/09/2023 - Stocks perk up ahead of US CPI and ECB, dollar resumes climb
The ECB rate-setting meeting dominates this week's busy schedule. Market split between a dovish 25bps rate hike and a hawkish ...
XM is the trading name of XM Group, a multi-awarded and internationally acknowledged financial services group that provides online trading on forex and CFDs on stocks, equity indices, commodities, precious metals and energies to over 10 million clients. The XM YouTube channel reflects our commitment to providing traders with meaningful and informative content based on diversity and practical purpose, encompassing up-to-date information needed for online investing and updates on XM events across the globe. XM Global Limited is licensed by FSC (000261/397) Certain products & services may not be available to all clients depending on their country of residence. Our services involve a significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital.
- TOPPAN LEEFUNG IS NOW TOPPAN NEXT
- Consumer champion Justin Gutmann Announces £3 billion plus 'Loyalty Penalty' Class Action claim against UK's largest mobile network operators
- PharmaBlock Officially Joins United Nations Global Compact
- CStone Announces NMPA Approval of Sugemalimab as First-line Treatment for Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- American Lithium Announces Appointment of New Auditor
- ROSEN, A HIGHLY RECOGNIZED LAW FIRM, Encourages Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BCLI