Tritium Announces Timing of Release of 2023 Fiscal Year Financial Results and Conference Call
BRISBANE, Australia, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC Limited (“Tritium” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DCFC), a global leader in direct current (“DC”) fast chargers for electric vehicles (“EVs”), today announced that it will release financial results for the Company’s full 2023 fiscal year, which ended June 30, 2023, before the market opens on Thursday, September 21, 2023. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors at 10:30 AM Eastern time the same day.
The call will feature prepared remarks from Tritium CEO Jane Hunter and CFO Rob Topol. The prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session.
The conference call may be accessed via live webcast on a listen-only basis through the link on the News & Events page of the Investor section of Tritium’s website at https://investors.tritiumcharging.com/news-events/events. A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call on the Investor section of Tritium’s website.
Founded in 2001, Tritium (NASDAQ: DCFC) designs and manufactures proprietary hardware and software to create advanced and reliable DC fast chargers for electric vehicles. Tritium’s compact and robust chargers are designed to look great on Main Street and thrive in harsh conditions, through technology engineered to be easy to install, own, and use. Tritium is focused on continuous innovation in support of our customers around the world.
For more information, visit tritiumcharging.com
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases, financial disclosures and multimedia content to media, investors, and consumers worldwide.
- 67% of larger hospitality operators are unhappy with their current tech stack: insights unveiled in new research report from Vita Mojo
- Venezuela increases its oil production for the second half of 2023, according to the specialized Sembrar el Petróleo
- JinkoSolar to Provide Latest Business Updates on September 27, 2023
- Thinking about trading options or stock in Microsoft, NetEase, Xpeng Inc, New Oriental Education & Tech, or VinFast Auto?
- Thinking about trading options or stock in NVIDIA, Tesla, GDS Holdings, Scholastic, or Futu Holdings?
- Thinking about buying stock in BitNile Metaverse, Neptune Wellness Solutions, Alpha Teknova Inc, MSP Recovery, or TradeUP Acquisition?