Determination of interest rate trigger - Totalkredit A/S
To Nasdaq Copenhagen
Determination of interest rate trigger
The Nykredit Group has determined the interest rate trigger level for the floating-rate bond DK000954403-3 (Cita3M/2025 October).
The interest rate trigger will apply for three months until the next interest reset date, 1 January 2024.
|ISIN||Interest rate trigger|
Questions may be addressed to Emil Schmidt Andreasen, Group Treasury, tel +45 44 55 22 72, or Corporate Communications, tel +45 44 55 14 50.
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases, financial disclosures and multimedia content to media, investors, and consumers worldwide.
- Queclink Unveils GV57MG Plus: Next-Generation Waterproof Tracker for Reliable Equipment Monitoring
- PT Patra Jasa: A Giant In The Making
- GC Biopharma's groundbreaking for the plasma fractionation plant in Indonesia
- FP Markets Awarded FX Broker Licence in Kenya by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
- Miramis Closes Final Tranche and Over Subscribes Its Private Placement Closing an Aggregate $575,250
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Reports in November 2023 a Passenger Traffic Increase of 0.7% Compared to 2022