Man Charged With Helping Fugitive Before Officer's Killing
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- comScore Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of September 24, 2017
- CP marks first U.S. Rail Safety Week with a plea to the public: Be safe around the tracks
- CommerceWest Bank Supported Kure It Cancer Research
- SAP to Acquire Gigya, Market Leader in Customer Identity and Access Management
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Supports ULA Launch of Classified Satellite for the U.S. Government
- Shikun & Binui of the Arison Group, Dune International (Dune) led by Mickey Dayan, and Apollo Global Management Have Reached an Understanding Regarding Their Holdings in ADO Group (ADOG); the Three Shareholders Intend to Leverage Their Expertise, Experience and Resources to Further Develop and Enhance ADO's Operations