58.com Inc. Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2018
BEIJING, April 19, 2019
BEIJING, April 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- 58.com Inc. (NYSE: WUBA) ("58.com" or the "Company"), China's largest online market place for classifieds, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on April 19, 2018. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.58.com as well as the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report containing the audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to the Investor Relations Department, 58.com Inc., Building 105, 10 Jiuxianqiao North Road Jia, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100015, People's Republic of China.
About 58.com Inc.
58.com Inc. (NYSE: WUBA) operates China's largest online market place for classifieds, as measured by monthly unique visitors on both its www.58.com website and mobile applications. The Company's online marketplace enables local business users and consumer users to connect, share information and conduct business. 58.com's broad, in-depth and high quality local information, combined with its easy-to-use website and mobile applications, has made it a trusted marketplace for consumers. 58.com's strong brand recognition, large and growing user base, merchant network and massive database of local information create a powerful network effect. For more information on 58.com, please visit http://www.58.com.
For more information, please contact:
Investor Relations, 58.com Inc.
Ms. Ally Miao Wang
Mr. Christian Arnell
Ms. Linda Bergkamp
SOURCE 58.com Inc
- Investors House Oyj: OMIEN OSAKKEIDEN HANKINTA 22.4.2020
- SCANFIL OYJ: OMIEN OSAKKEIDEN HANKINTA 22.4.2020
- Soprano Oyj:lle pyyntö ylimääräisen yhtiökokouksen järjestämisestä
- ROBIT OYJ: ROBIT OYJ:N HALLITUKSEN JÄRJESTÄYTYMISKOKOUKSEN PÄÄTÖKSET
- Valoe Oyj on sopinut 3.000.000 euron rahoitusjärjestelystä Winancen kanssa. Rahoitusta tullaan tarvittaessa käyttämään käyttöpääomaksi sekä Liettuan ja Juvan tehdasinvestointeihin.
- Admicom Oyj - Johdon liiketoimet