The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of Coinbase Global, Inc. (COIN) on Behalf of Investors
The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz announces an investigation of Coinbase Global, Inc. (“Coinbase” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: COIN) on behalf of investors concerning the Company’s possible violations of federal securities laws.
If you are a shareholder who suffered a loss, click here to participate.
Coinbase is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the U.S. In April 2021, Coinbase became a public company after registered the resale of nearly 114.8 million shares of its Class A common stock by registered shareholders. The offering materials stated that Coinbase is “powered by a robust backend technology system” and that it had “grown quickly and in a capital-efficient manner since [its] founding.”
On May 17, 2021, Coinbase announced a $1.25 billion convertible bond sale. Forbes.com noted that “[i]nvestors were also likely surprised by the timing of the issue, considering that Coinbase just went public in mid-April via a direct listing (which doesn’t involve issuing new shares or raising capital), signaling that it didn’t require cash.”
On this news, Coinbase’s stock fell $9.24, or 3.7%, to close at $239.00 per share on May 18, 2021, thereby injuring investors.
Then, on May 19, 2021, Coinbase announced technical problems, including “delays…due to network congestion” affecting those who wanted to withdraw their money.
On this news, Coinbase’s stock price fell $14.20, or 6%, to close at $224.80 per share on May 19, 2021, thereby injuring investors further.
Follow us for updates on Twitter: twitter.com/FRC_LAW.
If you purchased Coinbase securities, have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Frank R. Cruz, of The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz, 1999 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 1100, Los Angeles, California 90067 at 310-914-5007, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.frankcruzlaw.com. If you inquire by email please include your mailing address, telephone number, and number of shares purchased.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
- ASSYSTEM : Informations relatives au nombre total de droits de vote et d'actions composant le capital social au 30 novembre 2021
- Déclaration au titre de l’article L. 233-8 II du Code de Commerce et de l’article 223-16 du Règlement général de l’Autorité des marchés financiers
- EUROPLASMA: Information relative au nombre total de droits de vote et d'actions composant le capital au 30 novembre 2021
- Quel type de montagnes et fleuves magnifiques de la région de Guang'an produisent de grands hommes tels Deng Xiaoping？
- Unibel : Capital & droits de vote au 30 novembre 2021
- Moody’s acquiert PassFort, conclut un accord de rachat de 360kompany AG, et renforce ainsi ses capacités KYC et de conformité