CBRE Group, Inc. to Present at the Raymond James Annual Institutional Investors Conference
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE) announced today that Leah Stearns, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Raymond James Annual Institutional Investors Conference to be held virtually on Monday, March 1, 2021. The presentation is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible via the Investor Relations section of the company’s web site at www.cbre.com. An audio replay of the webcast will be posted within 24 hours of the live event and will be available for 90 days thereafter.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com. We routinely post important information on our website, including corporate and investor presentations and financial information. We intend to use our website as a means of disclosing material, non-public information and for complying with our disclosure obligations under Regulation FD. Such disclosures will be included in the Investor Relations section of our website at https://ir.cbre.com. Accordingly, investors should monitor such portion of our website, in addition to following our press releases, Securities and Exchange Commission filings and public conference calls and webcasts.
- Objectway nella WealthTech 100 tra le aziende tecnologiche che stanno trasformando le banche e le società di investimento globali
- EssilorLuxottica : Il fatturato torna a una forte crescita nel primo trimestre: +14,3% rispetto al 2020
- Andersen Global espande la propria presenza in Europa attraverso uno studio di consulenza nel Principato di Monaco
- Hivemind collabora con Databricks per guidare il valore commerciale con Unified Data Analytics
- RealSelf acquisisce Gruppo YNS per continuare con la sua visione globale di rendere proficuo ogni investimento nel campo del beauty. Da adesso il nostro servizio verrà esteso al mercato della medicina e chirurgia estetica di Europa, America Latina e molti altri mercati internazionali.
- Gruppo Esaote: l'Assemblea approva il bilancio al 31 dicembre 2020, con un utile operativo di 8,1 milioni di euro ed un utile netto di 1 milione di euro