What is CentralCharts ?CentralCharts is a simple, free tool that allows individuals and professionals traders to share their technical/chart analyses on all financial markets (Stocks, Indexes, Forex, and Commodities). The CentralCharts tool allows you to stay informed about new trade opportunities on your market/s by following your favorite products and/or traders. The CentralCharts rating system allows traders to distinguish from each other according to their activities, their preferences, and the quality of their analyses.What is the relationship between CentralCharts and ProRealTime?
Since its launch in 2014, CentralCharts' objective has been to offer traders and investors innovative solutions in technical analysis and trading.
In order to maintain its strong growth, CentralCharts joined forces in 2016 with IT-Finance, the parent company of ProRealTime. This association has enabled the site to benefit from numerous technological elements such as a trading platform, quotations on financial instruments, rankings, market scanners, etc.
It has also enabled us to successfully complete several projects, such as the development of our artificial intelligence.
Why become a member of CentralCharts ?
Why share your technical analysis?
RSS feed of Centralcharts ?
- Here is the URL of the CentralCharts RSS feed :
- Configure custom RSS feed by changing information directly into the url:
- Each "all" is a variable that you can modify.
- - 1st "all" to get the RSS feed displaying analysis of the language of your choice.
- Example : /rss/fr/all/all/all/rss.xml
- This feed will display only french analysis.
- - 2nd "all" to get the RSS feed displaying analysis of the market of your choice.
- Example : /rss/fr/5/all/all/rss.xml
- This feed will display only french analysis on the Forex market.
- NB : Forex (5) - Indices (6) - Stocks (7) - Commodities (8)
- - 3rd "all" to get the RSS feed displaying analysis of the product of your choice.
- Example : /rss/fr/5/eur-usd/all/rss.xml
- This feed will display only english analysis on the EUR/USD (Forex).
- - 4th "all" to get the RSS feed displaying analysis of the trader of your choice.
- Example : /rss/fr/5/eur-usd/vincent-launay/rss.xml
- This feed will display only french analysis on the EUR/USD (Forex) made by Vincent Launay.
- NB : to find the name of the trader to be added on the feed url, visit the trader profile page.
- The profile page of the trader "Vincent Launay" is available here : /fr/vincent-launay/wall/ ("vincent-launay" is the code to include in the RSS feed)
- How to automatically publish your CentralCharts analysis on Twitter / Faccebook / Linkedin?
- 1/ Register on : http://twitterfeed.com
- 2/ Integrate RSS feeds displaying only your analysis; example:
- NB : in "advanced settings", select "Custom" and then paste the URL into the field: : http://insty.info/noshort.php?url=%@
- (This will display the exact url of your analysis, not a redirection URL)
- Here is the result on twitter; Your CentralCharts analyzes are posted automatically :
- NB : From "Twitter Feed", you can then easily integrate the same RSS feed automatically on Facebook or Linkedin.
- A problem with the CentralCharts RSS feed ? Contact us