Central bank monetary policy
The monetary policy of a central bank acts as a barometer for the economy. Every decision, every discourse of a central bank has a considerable impact on the stock markets and on the economy. The objective of this section is to present the role and functioning of a central bank and the numerous tools it has to impact a country’s economy. If you want to invest in the financial markets, it is better to know these elements.
- Definition of monetary policy
- Definition of policy rate
- Definition of money creation
- Central banks’ 3 policy rates
- Definition - Quantitative Easing (QE)
- Duties of Central Banks
- Monetary policy instruments
- Monetary policy: Hawkish vs Dovish
- Monetary policy, the FED’s role and activity
- The FED's fiscal policy
- What is the money supply?
- Definition: conventional monetary policy
- Definition of expansive monetary policy
- Definition of unconventional monetary policy
- Definition of restrictive monetary policy
- Definition of liquidity trap
- Definition of fiduciary money
- Definition of scriptural money
Playlist - Central Bank : In this playlist, CentralCharts has gathered the best Youtube videos to understand the role and functioning of central banks.
Click for the full playlist