Cryptocurrency trading: Beginner's Guide
Are you new to the world of cryptocurrencies? Do you want to become a cryptotrader? Here is a guide which lays out the fundamental knowledge required to launch yourself into the cryptocurrency universe. Learn to distinguish cryptocurrencies that serve as a means of payment from cryptocurrencies that could be likened to parts of a project. Avoid novices’ mistakes which make you lose all or some of your tokens. Understand the risks of trading in cryptocurrencies. Familiarize yourself with cryptocurrency transfers between portfolios made through public wallet keys. Certain tutorials explain the steps to follow to switch from euros on a bank account, to buying altcoins on a trading platform, to storage on a private wallet. You can also find the answers to the main questions posed by new cryptotraders. And if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask them on the cryptocurrency forum!
Learn the basics
- Beginner’s mistakes not to make on cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies for dummies
- Tutorial - Buying and trading cryptocurrencies
- PRO cryptocurrencies or ANTI cryptocurrencies
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering) on cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrency spreads : the influencing factors
- Cryptocurrency Capitalization : how to calculate it?
- Risks of Cryptocurrency Trading
- Cryptocurrency AirDrops: how can you get them?