Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Selects Finalists for Expanded Board of Directors
Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“Company”), the leading developer of spider silk based fibers, announces today that it has narrowed its list of candidates to seven highly qualified individuals to fill the four additional Board of Directors member positions that the Company plans to appoint as part of its preparations for a potential uplist to a national exchange. The Company has received nearly 200 qualified applications for the new board positions. Senior management, after completing vigorous selection process, has narrowed the field down to seven finalists. These candidates offer a broad and diverse background, ranging from finance and compliance to global operations, marketing, and tech development. This diversity in experience was intentionally curated, by management, to seat a board able to bring wide ranging knowledge and oversight.
The Company is entering its final selection round and anticipates making a determination, and announcing the appointments, of the new board members, within the next three weeks.
“I am very excited about each of our finalists; I know that those who are ultimately selected will strengthen our Company. I would like to thank all of the applicants who took the time to go through the selection process,” said Board Chairman and CEO Kim Thompson.
As discussed and approved, by the Company’s shareholders, during the annual shareholder meeting held in July, the appointment of these new board members is part of the Company's efforts to position the company for a potential uplist and to strengthen corporate management and oversight as we prepare for production ramp up.
The Company will issue an announcement of the new board members when the selection process in finalized.
To view the most recent news from Kraig Labs and/or to sign up for Company alerts, please go to www.KraigLabs.com/news
About Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc.
Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (www.KraigLabs.com), a reporting biotechnology company is the leading developer of genetically engineered spider silk based fiber technologies.
The Company has achieved a series of scientific breakthroughs in the area of spider silk technology with implications for the global textile industry.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information
Statements in this press release about the Company’s future and expectations other than historical facts are “forward-looking statements.” These statements are made on the basis of management’s current views and assumptions. As a result, there can be no assurance that management’s expectations will necessarily come to pass. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as “believes,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “foresees,” “estimated,” “hopes,” “if,” “develops,” “researching,” “research,” “pilot,” “potential,” “could” or other words or phrases of similar import. Forward looking statements include descriptions of the Company’s business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions and goals. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
- ANADARKO SHAREHOLDER ALERT by Former Louisiana Attorney General: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - APC
- MATTEL 72 HOUR DEADLINE ALERT: Former Louisiana Attorney General and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Remind Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Deadline in Class Action Lawsuits Against Mattel, Inc. - MAT
- GREEN DOT INVESTIGATION INITIATED by Former Louisiana Attorney General: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates the Officers and Directors of Green Dot Corporation - GDOT
- HP INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT By Former Louisiana Attorney General: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against HP Inc. - HPQ
- JELD-WEN SHAREHOLDER ALERT by Former Louisiana Attorney General: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. - JELD
- ROSEN, A TOP RANKED LAW FIRM, Reminds Beyond Meat, Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - BYND