Montauk Renewables, Inc. announces ISCC GHG Savings Certification for three biomethane sites
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Montauk
Renewables, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTK), a renewable energy company
specializing in the recovery and processing of biogas from
non-fossil fuel sources for beneficial use as a replacement
to fossil fuels, announced today that it received ISCC GHG
Savings Certification for three facilities it owns in the
Montauk Renewables, Inc.’s subsidiary companies, Apex LFG Energy, LLC, GSF Energy LLC Rumpke LFG Recovery Facility and GSF Energy LLC McCarty Road Landfill Gas Recovery Facilities received the certification from the International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC), an international certification system covering all kinds of bio-based feedstocks and renewables catering to energy, food, feed, and chemicals sectors, following an audit by Control Union. These sites have now been certified that their biomethane can currently be used under the EU Renewable Energy Directive (RED) to meet EU mandatory targets for the use of renewable energy in transport.
About Montauk Renewables, Inc.
Montauk Renewables, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTK) is a renewable energy company specializing in the recovery and processing of biogas from non-fossil fuel sources such as dairy and landfills for beneficial use as a replacement to fossil fuels. We develop, own, and operate Renewable Natural Gas (“RNG”) projects, using proven technologies that supply renewable fuel into the transportation and electrical power sectors. Having participated in the industry for over 30 years, we are one of the largest U.S. producers of RNG. We have an operating portfolio of 12 Renewable Natural Gas and three Renewable Electricity projects that span six states. For more information visit https://ir.montaukrenewables.com
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Safeguard Scientifics Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Thin Film Electronics ASA - Disclosure of Large Shareholdings
- TCDA FINAL DEADLINE: ROSEN, A TOP RANKED LAW FIRM, Encourages Tricida Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Monday Deadline - TCDA
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Continues Investigation of Sonic Automotive, Inc. (SAH) on Behalf of Investors
- Qualys Update on Accellion FTA Security Incident
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED NATIONAL INVESTOR ATTORNEYS, Encourages Ebix, Inc. Investors with Losses Exceeding $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline - EBIX