stc Bahrain launches region's first unified automation and intelligence program, "uNOC"
MANAMA, Bahrain, May 14, 2022
- The program utilizes the latest technologies to better serve its expanding services portfolio and progress toward proactive customer support.
- "uNOC" unifies stc services to operate on a single platform to promote "Zero touch surveillance".
MANAMA, Bahrain, May 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- stc Bahrain, a world-class digital enabler, has announced the launch of the region's first unified automation and intelligence program "uNOC" in partnership with Huawei. The program is the first in MENA to operate on a unified platform leveraging the latest technologies such as AI, machine learning, and automation technologies.
Announced at SAMENA Council's Leaders' Summit, the program will adopt the highest level of digitization and automation in its operations to streamline and unify stc operations. "uNOC" will enable services such as Communication Technologies (CT), IT, Business, and International Wholesale to operate on a single platform with enhanced digital capabilities.
Commenting on the launch, Nezar Banabeela, Chief Executive Officer at stc Bahrain said, "We are proud to be on the forefront of implementing Bahrain's agenda to embrace digitization and incorporate new technologies. Through the launch of "uNOC", we are advancing AI and machine learning technologies to enhance the user experience and maintain oversight on all stc operations via unification, automation, and intelligence. We are proud to be working with our partners Huawei to continue pushing boundaries and accelerating transformation in the Kingdom to better serve our expanding services portfolio."
With an aim to enhance user experience, the integrated platform will create a streamlined process that will enhance efficiencies across all operations. "uNOC" will incorporate various operations such as unified service management, unified workforce management, and all online governance via intelligent dashboards. As a first milestone, the platform will focus to promote "Zero touch surveillance" including the interconnection of processes across domains and one-click Operations visibility in near real-time.
Currently, more than 60% of Operations & Maintenance (O&M) systems in the world are maintaining multiple isolated OSS systems. The O&M systems result in poor resource efficiency, slow processes, and incomplete end-to-end operations capabilities. stc Bahrain revamped its processes by deploying them on a single and unified service management platform, with an ability to replace manual tasks with machines, resulting in high operations efficiency, higher network availability, and data quality.
For more information, please visit www.stc.com.bh
PR Newswire's news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.
- Tulip Partners with Stanley Black & Decker on Global Operations Platform
- Georgia Power welcomes Hyundai Motor Group to Coastal Georgia
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Weiss Law Reminds BKI, PSB, LHCG, and NLSN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- Global X ETFs Announces ETF Reverse Stock Split of POTX
- Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. Announces Transactions in Own Shares - 20 May 2022
- Female-founded private equity firm PEAL Capital Group acquires majority shareholding in leading aesthetic training provider Derma Medical