SILVERCORP DECLARES SEMI-ANNUAL DIVIDEND OF US$0.0125 PER SHARE
VANCOUVER, BC, May 26, 2023
Trading Symbol: TSX/NYSE American: SVM
VANCOUVER, BC, May 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") (TSX: SVM) (NYSE American: SVM) is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors declared a semi-annual dividend of US$0.0125 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record at the close of business on June 12, 2023, with a payment date of the dividend scheduled on or before June 29, 2023.
The dividends are considered eligible dividends for Canadian tax purposes.
The declaration and payment of future dividends is at the discretion of the Board of Directors and any future decision to pay dividends will be based on a number of factors including commodity prices, market conditions, financial results, cash flows from operations, expected cash requirements and other relevant factors.
Silvercorp is a Canadian mining company producing silver, gold, lead, and zinc with a long history of profitability and growth potential. The Company's strategy is to create shareholder value by 1) focusing on generating free cashflow from long life mines; 2) organic growth through extensive drilling for discovery; 3) ongoing merger and acquisition efforts to unlock value; and 4) long term commitment to responsible mining and ESG.
For further information
Silvercorp Metals Inc.
Phone: (604) 669-9397
Toll Free 1(888) 224-1881
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silvercorp-declares-semi-annual-dividend-of-us0-0125-per-share-301836009.html
SOURCE Silvercorp Metals Inc
PR Newswire's news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe.
- Globe Group Shares Story of Purpose-Led Transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 Documentary Series
- raicoon's unique solar performance guarantee accelerating the energy transition, backed by Munich Re Group
- Epson Celebrates World Environment Day by Encouraging Less Energy Consumption
- Municipality Finance issues a NOK 1.5 billion tap under its MTN programme
- BIO-key Leverages AWS Partner Network to Build Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Corteva Agriscience And USAID Announce Collaboration to Support Ukrainian Farmers