Ethereum (ETH) transfer problem

Related financial instrument : ETHEREUM
A classic mistake made by all cryptocurrency traders is to make an Ethereum (ETH) transfer through a "smart contract". If the establishment hosting your Ethereum wallet does not receive "smart contracts", then your ETH will leave your first wallet and never arrive "on its own" in the second wallet.

Fortunately, some cryptocurrency platforms offer to intervene manually to get your Ethereum (sent via a smart contract) directly on the blockchain. Problem: the recovery time of your ETH on the blockchain is very variable. From a few days to several weeks, or even months.

Personal Experience: Like all new cryptocurrency traders, I have forced a transfer to ETH (to HitBTC for your information). I use the term "forced" because there are many warnings about this. For example, here are all the warnings (which you must confirm that you have read) on Bitstamp when you try to make a transfer in Ethereum to an external wallet:

warning ethereum smart contract transfer
But if the Ethereum transfer is made to a private wallet, or to an institution that accepts "smart contracts", then there is no problem making an Ethereum transfer. If in doubt, abstain; or start with a "test transfer" (of the minimum amount).

If your Ethereum transaction is carried out through a "smart contract", here is what it will look like on the Ethereum blockchain:

ETH transfer problem
Be aware that if the platform receiving the Ethereum does not accept the "smart contract", your transaction will never be visible on the "Overview” tab. This will remain blocked in "Internal transactions" until the support team, of the platform with which you have opened an account, manually intervene to allow you to have an ETH wallet that you can send the Ethereum to.

To come back to my personal experience: my Ethereum remained blocked for 3 weeks. I first opened a ticket with the HitBTC platform’s support; then support responded (after 3 re-launches) that they would intervene to recover them, but that it would take time. . ;)

Insummary: if you have an ETH transfer problem caused by sending a "smart contract", pray that the platform receiving ETH has support that will help you. Otherwise they are definitely lost funds.

About author

Add a comment

no pic

Comments

0 Comments